Booking a holiday is getting more complex all the time. We have a glut of information at our fingertips that can leave us swamped with details, yet still asking essential questions about whether a getaway suits our family.
Our #beABTAsmart Twitter chat is all about how to travel with confidence. We want to hear what helps you travel with confidence, what you want from a holiday booking and your tips for travelling with children and babies.
The chat is sponsored by ABTA, the leading association of travel agents and tour operators, which provides that ability to travel with confidence. Booking with an ABTA member means everything from:
- Getting the ABTA agent?s expertise on things you won?t find on a resort?s official website ? Is the kiddie pool well-shaded? Is the vibe family-friendly or chat-all-night? With ABTA agents, you won?t have to guess
- Knowing you?re getting what you booked ? for example, a sea-view room that has an actually view of the water!
- Peace of mind coping with all the details ? your ABTA agent can keep track of the necessary paperwork, visas you need, and so on so you?re not the one struggling to keep a mental list
- The knowledge that your package or flight-plus bookings are financially protected
- Post-holiday complaints support ? because life is not perfect and it?s good to have someone help
Check out their site for great resources!
Come, join the conversation and tweet with us on Wednesday 19 July from 13:00 ? 14:00 BST and you could win 1 of 5 £50 John Lewis vouchers ? perfect for stocking up on holiday essentials ? just for taking part!
HOW TO TAKE PART AND JOIN THE FUN
- Wednesday 19 July from 13:00 ? 14:00 BST
- Tweet your travel tips, questions and comments on traveling with confidence
- Follow @BritMums and @ABTAtravel
- 5 lucky winners, chosen at random, will win a £50 John Lewis shopping voucher.
Tweet now to enter!
Please read the Terms & Conditions.
BritMums is the UK’s largest parent blogger collective. We offer bloggers the latest support, advice and how-tos as well as feature great content on food, travel, relationships, health, charities, crafting and much more. Our social network is free to join and helps bloggers connect with others; our BritMums Pro programme connects bloggers with brands on our high-quality projects and our annual conference, BritMums Live, is the blogging event of the year.